Welcome to Adora.ph (the Site), which is part of Rustan Commercial Corporation (also referred to as "Rustan's").
This Site is operated by Adora.
To place an order with us, you must be at least 18 years old and must possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
II. Prohibition and Failure to Comply
Adora.ph reserves the right to take actions against your account for activities, including, but not limited to:
- Using other devices to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services;
- Committing or encouraging a criminal offense;
- Transmitting or distributing a virus, including, but not limited to, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind;
- Impersonating any other person or body or misrepresenting a relationship with any person or body;
- Providing any kind of false information that is contrary to our interests and to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Site in relation to a part of the Site or the Site in general.
Adora reserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion, based on any of the aforementioned incidents. We shall send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.
III. Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
The Adora name and logo, and all related names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Adora or our licensors.
All software and content (defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and images) are the intellectual property of Adora or our licensors and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the content is only permitted when expressly authorized by Adora and/or its third party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell, or license any software or content contained within the Site without prior written consent or authorization of Adora. Any such unauthorized actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
Adora reserves the right to withdraw or amend any item related to the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for any period.
IV. Third Party Links
The Site may include links to other websites or resources that are not operated or prepared by Adora. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Site exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided "as is" for your convenience only with no warranty, expressed or implied, for the information provided within them.
V. Product Descriptions
Adora aims to ensure that the content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. We, however, do not warrant that the content and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
VI. Eligibility to Purchase
In order to place orders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
- Be at least 18 years of age or over;
- Own a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to Adora for payment, or be in possession of a valid PayPal account;
- Provide personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information, and other requested information as indicated on the Site)
You authorize Adora to process a charge or charges on your credit/debit card or PayPal account in the amount of the total purchase price when you place an order with us. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment to Adora, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Delivery charges will be indicated in the Checkout page. All charges are stated in Philippine Peso.
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
The Site is for your personal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation.
VII. Acceptance of Order
Adora reserves the right to not accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Such reasons include, but are not limited to, any one of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock or is withdrawn due to its failure to meet our quality standards;
- Shipping restrictions applicable to one or all of the ordered items;
- We are unable to obtain authorization of payment;
VIII. Shipping and Collections
You will be given an indication of the expected delivery time when you place your order online. Adora will try its best to meet these estimates but cannot guarantee that such estimates will be met.
Adora insures each order through transit up until it is delivered to you or is collected.
You need to sign a confirmation of receipt of the products when the products are collected and by doing so, you accept the responsibility for the products ordered from that moment on. If the recipient or collector is not the original purchaser, or in case of delivery of a gift, then you accept this signature as an evidence of delivery and fulfillment of your order by Adora.
You also accept the associated transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Adora may provide free shipping on all orders above a certain amount from time to time or as stated at Checkout and promotions.
Adora reserves the right to update its shipping policy at its sole discretion without prior notice.
IX. Returns and Refunds Policy
- Items may be exchanged within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Request for exchange may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly email us your order number and specific item for exchange. You may bring your items to Adora Greenbelt 5. We will be happy to process your exchange there.
- Items should be in original packaging with tags attached to garment, no visible damages, unworn and unwashed. For shoe purchases, please include the box. Items not meeting our exchange policy will not be processed.
- If you are unsatisfied with the product, refund will be issued in form of an Adora Grift Certificate. You may return the items to Adora Greenbelt 5 at no cost to you.
- We ensure that the items you purchased are in good condition. Should you receive a defective items, kindly send us a photo immediately through 0917-557-7402. Please allow us to investigate the cause and get back to you.
Promotional vouchers—in the form of codes—may be issued by Adora.ph from time to time during certain promotions.
Adora shall be entitled to close your account and/or require a different means of payment in the event of fraud, an attempt at deception, or the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a promotional voucher on the Site.
XI. Disclaimer of Liability
The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Adora and its suppliers, content providers, and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity. They shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data, or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance, or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law, or otherwise.
Adora shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution, or under any legal form of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Site or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any such material for any:
- Indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs, or expenses;
- Loss of actual or anticipated profits;
- Loss of contracts;
- Loss of use of money;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of revenue;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Loss of reputation;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of operation time;
- Loss of opportunity; or
- Loss of, damage to, or corruption of data, whether such losses were reasonably foreseeable, or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
XII. Indemnity and Waiver
We place great value on our Customer satisfaction. You may email us or use live chat on our Site for any complaints or inquiries and we will seek to respond within 24 business hours.
In rare cases, your emails may be caught up in our spam filters or not reach us, or correspondence that we send to you may otherwise not have reached you. Should you not have received any response from us within five (5) business days, please make further inquiries.
XIV. Personal Data Protection
XV. Governing Law